Sharaf dg / unprofessional company - no news on delivery even after 6 days of payment

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I Purchased TV (55NU8000) from Sharaf DG during the GITEX promotion (06 Oct 2018 morning), i was told the product will be delivered between 3 to 4 days (maximum by 10th Oct 2018).
On 4th day i called their customer service to confirm if the delivery is happening. They told me yes it will happen. On 5th day when nothing was delivered till 2 pm them i called customer service again to inquire the status. They told me it takes 5 days to deliver the product and will get back to me after getting feedback from GITEX sharaf DG team (seriously i was surprised to know that they have a different sales team who cannot be contacted and dose not share information with main sharaf DG).
Then i waited till next day and called them again, now they had a different response, they told me they are still waiting for feedback from GITEX team (what kind of professional company gives their employee more than 24 hours just to update on status of delivery).
To me it was very simple case of having too much on plate that they cant eat. Sharaf DG must have taken tons of order in GITEX and now they are struggling to deliver due to lack of stock and lack of manpower to deliver. On top of that they are not transparent about it.
I am not going to buy from them next time and will not advise any one else also to buy from them.

De