Sharaf DG / sharaf dg pathetic place to buy electronics

United Arab Emirates

#sharafdgfamous

If you want to get tortured then buy products from sharaf dg especially the safeer mall!!

1. We purchased daewoo gas cooker in which one burner did not switch on ever since sewa person came and installed the gas... After 12 long harassment days and engineer / technicians calls and visits the gas cooker was taken... Forget the 300aed we paid for daewoo gas cooker installation.

2. We were made to talk to daewoo service managers directly after sharaf dg floor manager did not take the complaint seriously and kept saying iam sending them mails to reimburse 300 aed of sewa charges as we were not interested in daewoo anymore and wanted refund instead of replacement... By now most of our friends and acquaintances told us that we should not buy daewoo again. Daewoo service people called us from the number [protected] ext no 15 stating that it's our fault that we are going for refund and not replacement from daewoo and hence no refund of sewa charges will be given... We spoke to mr riyaz, mr krishna and mr kumar on these numbers. I believe mr krishna was the senior most here who hung up my call one day saying go and complaint we can't do anything. I left it to that because 300 aed is not worth endless stress and tensions I was made to go through.

3. Now after alllll the agony me and my husband bought siemens gas cooker worth 3100 aed as we wanted just the best after all the mental harassment... We bought the siemens cooker and again one of the burners is not switching on... Mr jay lawrence who is the floor manager at sharaf dg @ safeer mall is non responsive and shrugs off saying "now it's a case of after sales service and one of my colleagues who was marked in cc of mails sent for all your complaints will get in touch" it's been more than a week no one has called back or bothered to get back. Mr jay has stopped responding and I believe he feels gas burner issue is not serious enough.

Please do not. Purchase any stuff from sharaf dg unless you want a lot of misery and pain.

Ha