Sharaf dg / microwave oven whirlpool mwo611sl

United Arab Emirates

I purchased the above product in March 2018 from Sharaf DG in Deira City Centre. (Invoice Ref. Number: BP/D01/04062/160318/00001). In January 2019 it stopped heating. I cantacted Sharaf DG in Deira Centre and was advised to give it in any Sharaf DG in UAE for repair/replacement as it is still under warranty. I gave it for repair at Sharaf DG in Mega Mall Sharjah on 12-01-2019. (Ticket ID-1374482). I collected it back 3 days ago and when I used it today, we found that the problem has not been rectified and has been returned to me in the same condition. With difficulty I took it to your store in Sharjah (I live 25 Km away from Sharjah city) and it has been returned to me without proper repairs. I am very disappointed about it. I have been a regular customer of Sharaf DG. I contacted your store on the toll free number and explained my problem. I have been asked to take it to the customer service again. This is not fair. I am going out of station for a week. On my return I will give it back for repairs. Please get it repaired properly or replace the unit at the earliest.

Pr