Setf.com / No help

1 Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

I have cancer and have just went back to work. I am three payments behind. I cant get any help from then at all. They tell me to borrow the money to pay them. I cant borrow the money. If O would still be in the same shape. A company this large needs to work with people.

Comments

• Vi
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I have cancer and underwent surgery and was a couple of payments behind..Request to speak to a manage as I did and they asked me to send a detailed letter to them regarding what I went through and they worked with me .

• My
      24th of Nov, 2008

I didn't receive three statements ( Oct, Nov, Dec). I tried access Setf online by new customer register but I got the message:" the zipcode that you have entered doesn't match your account...". I called Customer service DPT but NO WORK...????
    SETF BOSS, Do you know your staff doing?

• Ca
      29th of Nov, 2008

What a nightmare dealing with SETF.I get phome calls twioe a day-one every morning early & one from India.When I finally get through to Make a payment, theyare rude & disrespectful & keep interogating me.I just paid more than I can afford by e-mail, so this will be a fiasco trying to straighten it out.Dissatisfied Customer

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I have no complaints so far