Servpro Of Bellaire / Extremely unprofessional

During the recent flooding in Houston, I used Servpro of Bellaire to help me with the flood damage. The owner, Christina is a mess. She has to be the strangest, most difficult to understand, pushy, used-car salesman type person I have ever spoken with! She makes no sense and she seemed like she was on something and just kept saying the same non-sense over and over. The crew was all nice and very courteous. I asked about a supervisor and was told that he was on vacation and the interim supervisor Donald or Don or Donnie something would be by to check on things. He never appeared nor returned any of my phone calls. In my advice, do NOT use this company for ANYTHING! They are extremely unprofessional and I am lodging a complaint with the BBB and calling their corporate office. However, given some of the other complaints listed on this site about Servpro, I doubt it will matter.

Be

Comments

• Bl
      6th of Sep, 2017

I know that those of you who are looking for services by this provider have been recently affected by Harvey. You may have lost possessions, family pets, loved ones, or maybe everything. You have my deepest condolences. I just want you to take a moment and consider your choice in this provider. They had employees who lived in mandatory evacuation areas and had to leave their homes and seek safety elsewhere because of the floods. Even though they were in different areas they still did the work in order to get people to Services they needed answering emails, text messages, phone calls, and everything else that they could possibly do to help. You would think that this company would support their employees, ecspecially during times like these, but that was not the case. Upon returning home to find everything was okay or everything lost, they also found themselves without employment. Kristina, the owner, does not care about the lives or hardships of her employees. So take a minute and consider how will she treat you, your loved ones, or your possessions. Someone who is more about the dollar and not the people will always leave you when they are needed the most.