ServiceMagic.Com / There is a big lawsuit against ServiceMagic
There is a big lawsuit against ServiceMagic for numerous criminal and civil violations due to overcharging contractors, unlawfully charging canceled accounts, creating false websites under the names of contracting companies, and more. They do no real screening of contractors, so customer experiences are fairly random from contractors, but when there are problems, Service Magic is rarely of any help, despite guarantees. We are not alone in having been massively overcharged by them with no recourse other than to take them to court.
More ServiceMagic.Com Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try
- HomeAdvisor - Unethical behaviour