ServiceMagic.Com / Awful experience
We have been unhappy with Servicemagic for sometime and have mentioned to them about how their service has gone down over the last couple of years. We had a lead sent to us and have had others that were not valid yet they charge our card. In this case we asked for a refund as we were closing this account and a replacement would not work. They refused. I spoke with a CSR, she said she could not, I spoke with her manager, same story, I spoke with his manager Mike and he refused and threaten to send the $13 to collections and said he would not refund it. He even went as far to say that you tried to call the number (which is not valid) so you attempted to get the business. After trying to explain that we were not interested in a lead replacement and were canceling our account. He then hung up on me.
This is a scam service, BEWARE. If they will not refund $13 imagine the leads that some contractors have to pay that are $50, 60 or more. Servicemagic does not verify information. They go to 411. They need to be held accountable for their lack of service and costing contractors/people money.
More ServiceMagic.Com Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- Service Magic - Fraud and scam 
- HomeAdvisor - membership
- HomeAdvisor - charges, billing
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.