SertaI feel like a truck run over me in the morning

We have had our serta pillowtop mattress for 5 weeks now and it has hills and valleys, I feel like a truck run over me every morning. My husband usually gets up after 4 hours and sleeps on the floor or another bed. Never again will I buy a serta pillowtop. I should have know when you see signs stuck up around different cities for serta pillowtop for sale. Never again will I purchase a pillowtop. They say to turn, but how do you flip or turn a pillowtop. No matter how you turn it you have the same thing.

Comments

• Te
      May 30, 2008
    Serta - sagging matress
    serta matress
    Sydney
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

my serta pillowtop matress is almost 5 years old. it is a queen size with only 1 person sleeping on it. it is turned frequently, but it is sagging, it has no support and the springs are creating pressure points on my body. I have contacted the store of purchase and they have contacted the company representative. it has been over 7 weeks, I have called the store several times, and I am told the representative will be in the area soon. but I have yet to receive a call. I am very frustrated.

• Do
      Feb 12, 2009
    Serta - Mattress
    Mattress Warehouse
    Indiana
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected]

I purchased the mattress in June 2017. Within a few months a dip began developing in the mattress. As time progress so does the dip. At this point the mattress is very very uncomfortable and it is impossible to get a good night's sleep.

• Ro
      Feb 18, 2009

Weak poorly designed for cost foundations are a major part of the problem! The foundations need a foundation!!

• Ll
      Mar 10, 2009

The problem with mattress today is you can't turn them over. Mattress sales people have been trained to tell you "that you never have to turn them over" All you can do now is rotate from head to foot, so you get the dip no matter which way you turn it. I had and old sealy mattress that I could flip when it got the dip. Never had problems with my back. I'm sorry I got rid of it! Purchase a the new plush mattress, my husband and I can't sleep next to each other because we get that dip. So one of us sleeps at the top and one at the bottom. Still can't get a good nights rest. These mattress today are made to keep the mattress companies rich ! my old sealy last me for 20 years! Only reason I got rid of it was because I had it so long, and I wanted my mattress high off the floor. That was the biggest mistake! Their getting rich off our acking back. The know we need a bed!

• Oc
      Nov 11, 2009
    Serta - Will never purchase again
    Serta

Within three months of buying our new Serta pillow top my husband and I were sleeping in valleys. Since we cannot just run out and buy a new mattress we are both now waking up with terrible aching backs. It has gotten to the point that I dread going to bed at night.

When our two year old granddaughter is dropped off for the day she is laid down in a hole. If she was a baby I wouldn't have to worry about her rolling off the bed.

We definitely will never purchase a pillow top mattress from Serta again.