Serpentini Chevrolet of Strongsville / Bad Business

15303 royalton rdStrongsville, OH, United States
Phone: 440-878-6700

We'll here we go! I went in wanting to see a new Impala on October 26, 2008. I probally would have bought it if the salesman wouldn't have played a game. First of all he told me he would be right back after we found the car I wanted and he never came back. So I went inside, I asked for a sales manager. The attitude from some guy sitting around some desk was so horrible I just left . He told me "we'll I have no idea who is helping just walking and see if you can find him, if ya can't come back and if I have a salesman available he will then help ya out"! What the hell is this they had a total of four salesman standing around some car inside not doing anything. So I left and went to another dealership yesterday and bought a new Impala just the way I wanted to.. Walked in, test drove, talked about figures I wrote a check. Walked out completely happy as the way I was treated was the opposite of that other place.

Being a part of a large corportation within the Strongsville community you would think that business in Strongsville would like to keep money withing the community. We'll sometimes to get the hospitality that is honorable you have to buy outside of the community!

Patricia