SendFlowers.comfailed to deliver & horrible customer service

This company will not be in business for long... I highly advise against using this flower delivery service if you want something delivered on time. I ordered flowers to be delivered for my sister-in-law's birthday about a week ahead of time. I recite over a call from SendFlowers.com saying the flowers could not be delivered because they missed the - pm deadline and they could send an upgraded version of the flowers instead two days later. I obviously did not want a gift to be mailed to my sister-in-law two days after her birthday and I had not arrange for another gift to be mailed to her. I told the customer service agents that I was extremely dissapoonted and had wished at least I could have been notified earlier to I could have arranged for another gift. They did not care- just kept saying sorry and I could accept their 'generous' upgrade offer. I also spoke to a shoe isle and she repeated the same lines. It was only 2 pm and I asked why they didn't try to get another flourish to send the flowers and was told they have a 15 mile radius.
My only consultation is that there is no way these guys can stay in business with the horrible service.

Kd