Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed / Terrible experience!
I purchased a sleep number bed do to a couple of herniated discs in my back. I had been sleeping on the couch and we had heard it helped with back problems. When we first got it it was amazing I never had a back problem again and could have been a spokes person for them until... We had remodeled our home and had to move our bed when we went to take apart the mattress to move it we noticed under the cover it was filled with Black Mold (and my husband is highly allergic to mold) we contacted them immediately and they sent us a new mattress for US to set up and we had to find someone with a truck because we had to send them back the old one. Ever since we received this new mattress we lose air and there is a crater in the middle and it is high on the sides, it slips off the boxspring all the time and it just seems to big for the boxspring. We contacted them again since I am back on the couch and the sent out these caps for us to try to see if they would work to stop the air loss and no they didn't. We will be calling tonight and demanding them to send us a new bed and if they refuse or do not help us out with all the money we spent (they are not cheap) I will make sure there will be blogs, media attention etc... What bad business, first of all to have people with back problems buy their beds and then expect them to return these unbelievably huge boxes so they can hide the fact of MOLD...
More Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5
- Sleep Number Corporation - laura ingraham advertising
- Sleep Number - customer service, delivery
- Sleep Number - Customer service