Segpayeutaking money from my account again

I was checking my bank online & my heart sank as again these SCAMMERS are in the process of taking £48.99 out of my Bank again & they are making it look like I had bought something on my card so it goes as payment pending so my hands are tied & there is nothing my bank can do about it,
The last time I was lucky & got my money back, should of learned my lesson then & cancel my card, but I THOUGHT lightening doesn't strike twice, what a MUG.
cant something be done about these SCAMS, makes me not want to shop online now :(

Ka
Apr 19, 2015

Comments

• Dr
      Nov 04, 2008
    segpayeu - unauthorised paments
    31.Yew Tree Gdns,Nailsea,Bristol
    Nailsea,Bristol
    England, Somerset
    United Kingdom
    Phone: Fax [protected]

Payments have been coming out of my account that I have not authorised: £24-76.£22-66, £17-47, £1-14, please explain waht these are for????

• De
      Jan 28, 2009
    segpayeu - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
    1240 Ronda St
    Sumter
    South Carolina
    Phone: [protected]

I have a charge on my account for $34.95. I have NO idea what this is and I did not order anything like this. Credit back my account as soon as possible.

Debbie Corley

• Da
      Sep 02, 2009
    segpayeu - taking money out of my acc
    segpayeu
    New Zealand

who and why is segpay taking money out of my acc? i have never heard of them an i wish 2 have it cancelld i have a lot of debt an i cant have this going on

• Li
      Nov 01, 2010
    segpayeu - Unauthorized charge
    Lilah Boyd
    Washington

I have been charged $29.99 for an unknown reason. I have never heard of Segpayeu and this is Unauthorized. I need this charge debited immediately.

• Ro
      Dec 12, 2010
    segpayeu - Unathorized charge
    Ron Tovsen
    1040 Blueberry Ct
    Crowley
    Texas

I received a $9.00 charge from Segpayeu.com that is unauthorized. I have no connection with this company. Someone should be going to jail for fraud, scamming, or thievery.

• Pa
      Dec 17, 2010

Hi, today i also got a 9 usd charge from this guys, whats going on?

• Ci
      Dec 23, 2011

I just found that a SEGPAYEU COM INANNAD charged me $31.95 to my checking I NEVER ordered anything from them and am going to bank if I have to go to police I will..

They are stealiing

• My
      Apr 05, 2012

you deduct 2 time un athorised from my cradiet card please return back i cannot you any thing from your site

• My
      Apr 05, 2012

please return back my credit you deduct from me

• Ke
      Apr 29, 2013
    segpayeu - debit charges
    avsgroup
    Georgia

my westernunion prepaid mastercard shows that you charged 29.95 and 34.95 dollars on April 11, 2013 at 3:10 a.m. please explain charges because they were not authorized

Apr 17, 2015
    segpayeu - Multiple charges for the same item
    18 Inthanoona Road
    Gidgegannup
    Australia
    Phone: +[protected]

I have been charged multiple times on my credit card for the same service without my permission. Given that I unsubscribed and cancelled all billing information for services I never received, and for other services I never asked for, I want my money returned immediately.