Sedgwick / workmans comp

Burlington, United States Review updated:

Watch out for Sedgwick, they are cruel people anyone that they work for they will do anything to protect them and screw you in the process. So sad I thought I was apart of such a great company but as soon as you are hurt they turn on you. Very long story short I begged to have a M RI, finally after all most 3 weeks I finally got approved for one for a possible tear in my shoulder, due to over working it. The Dr. Called me and said there is no tear and it should feel better soon. 3 to 6 weeks. Told to go back to work and do what I can. 2 days later the day I was to start physical therapy I was turned down for workmans comp. At that point I was behind on my truck payment and pushed myself to go back to work told myself I am fine. Worked one full weekend everything started all over again. Pain in my shoulder and neck burning in my arm and numbness in my thumb and index finger. I went to HR. And said I needed a letter saying I got turned down for workmans comp so I am able to go to my own Dr. She told me I have to call my case manager for workmans comp and get the letter myself. Also she told me after working at Lowes with the same hrs. For over a year now that I have to have open availability on the weekends or they will have to let me go. I walked out of there crying and not sure what to do. Anyway my Dr. Requested all of my recorders from the workmans comp Dr. And to my surprise he didn't tell me everything that was on my report. My Dr. Said my MRI shows a bone spur that could be pressing on my nerve and that could me the numbness in my fingers. Also if it doesn't get better I might need to have surgery to fix it and shave it down. I was shocked❗️One of the reasons for a bone spur is over working the shoulder I am a cashier I work my shoulder all the time. Also I found out a bone spur that goes untreated go lead to nerve damage or a full tear in the rotator cuff. I know they work for Lowes but that was my MRI I have rights too.

Te
Oct 12, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      Jan 23, 2009

na

• Hz
      Oct 08, 2010
    Sedgwick - disability
    Puerto Rico

I JUST RECEIVE A DENIAL OF MY APPEAL. IAM A PHARMACIST. I HAVE FIBROMARGIA WITH SEVERE
    DEPRESSION. THEY UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN WORK.
    i HAVE PAINS, LOSS OF SHORT MEMORY, LACK OF CONCENTRATION. wHAT I CAN DO?

• Hz
      Oct 08, 2010

is sedgwick company

• Wa
      Apr 08, 2014

Terri Smith is a very rude supervisor. I needed help with my disability claim and she was rude and would not listen to me. She transferred me to Chari Ayala and she did not know anything and she was hired to take over Kylee Hezseltine who was more rude. You are at their mercy and they are very mean.

• Da
      Feb 26, 2015

I am going through the same problem I finally had the operation but I keep having problems with Mrs Tina Fleming. mailing my check, for 4 months I receive my chicks on Thursday every now and then on a Friday now is coming the next week after I called my lawyer to have him take care of it seems to me she has made it personal now I don't know when I will receive payment so I decided to put in a complaint you are right they seem to want to screw you and they all stick together I just don't understand its not like I am getting thousands of dollars a week I am just trying to keep the utilities on and pay my bills but they make this virtually impossible let's see what will be done about this situation Sincerely Yours Darryl Jesse Easley?