Sedgwick / wc lost wages
Sedgwick claim adjuster did not make me aware how how little my weekly lost wages payout would be... $932/wk vs my usual $2, 000+/wk net take home.
Sedgwick had my income info weeks prior to my surgery.
I had no idea how onerous WC was for a higher earner in PA.
My Sedgwick claim adjuster sucks. She puts nothing in writing and will for the most part only communicate over the phone.
My advice, hire a lawyer as soon as you have an on the job injury and come out guns-a-blazin.
More Sedgwick Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation 
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation