Sedgwick Claims Management Services / refrigerator repair by sears home

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

denied claim on a fridge repair job gone wrong by Sears Home. The refrigerator only needed a fan motor replaced on initial inspection. By the time a different technician came back to install the fan motor, he cut the evaporator coil and rendered the entire unit not working. They ordered a coil but when the original Sears tech came to install the evaporator coil I didn't need when he originally came out, he said that the closed system was full of water from humidity in the air and said Sears needed to replace the unit. He assisted in filing the claim with Sedgwick.

I lost meat and other frozen items; at least $400.00 of meat and fish. I was told by Sedwick, Rebecca Morizski, that my fridge was repairable even though It was from July to just a week ago I was informed of this amazing revelation!
I also just received a bill from Sears for a repair that did not occur and had to buy a new fridge altogether.

No One returns your call; they act like you don't exist.

Kr
Sep 29, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      22nd of Oct, 2018

Sounds like Sedgwick. My claim for a damaged floor which was caused by the washer repair a, has dragged on for 2 years now! My original adjuster quit suddenly— and without notifying anyone— closed all of her cases! It was reopened in early September. Brigid Duda, the new adjuster, is still dragging it out. BAD EMPLOYEES, BAD COMPANY