Sedgwick Claims Management Services / refrigerator repair by sears home
denied claim on a fridge repair job gone wrong by Sears Home. The refrigerator only needed a fan motor replaced on initial inspection. By the time a different technician came back to install the fan motor, he cut the evaporator coil and rendered the entire unit not working. They ordered a coil but when the original Sears tech came to install the evaporator coil I didn't need when he originally came out, he said that the closed system was full of water from humidity in the air and said Sears needed to replace the unit. He assisted in filing the claim with Sedgwick.
I lost meat and other frozen items; at least $400.00 of meat and fish. I was told by Sedwick, Rebecca Morizski, that my fridge was repairable even though It was from July to just a week ago I was informed of this amazing revelation!
I also just received a bill from Sears for a repair that did not occur and had to buy a new fridge altogether.
No One returns your call; they act like you don't exist.
More Sedgwick Claims Management Services Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - workers comp mismanagement
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - auto insurance
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - extended leave approved but walmart wasn’t updated
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - claims
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - short term disability