Sears / Craftsman Snowblower / poor repair & poor customer service
Sears used the wrong part on my Snowblower. Repair lasted 5 minutes. Then they would not refund my money. Actually, they waited just over a month to tell me that last part. My theory is that they try to bypass the credit-card charge-back period (which I have now proceeded with).
I have noticed that Sears does not seem to care about the hundreds of blogs I have seen complaining about things. I have decided to take a different tactic - a catchy rap about my various problems with Sears on YouTube:
I think some media attention would turn up the heat.
More Sears / Craftsman Snowblower Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Repair Service
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - contractors
- Sears - master plan protection agreement
- Sears Mattress - customer service