The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears Craftsman Snowblower — snowblower life expectancy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought a Sears Craftsman Dual Stage Snowblower from sears in Nov. 29/03 we paid 1799.99 + tax totalling 2069.99 (400.00 per year). We've been trying to get a part for it since Nov 2009 ...backordered... today we received a call (Jan 25, 2010) that the part is no longer manufactured by the company and the life expectancy of a snowblower is 5 years and therefore the snowblower is rendered useless . So by my calculations...snowblower..400 per yr + gas + oil + extra parts + time...it would have been way cheaper to have my driveway plowed by someone trying to make a living at it @ 20.00 per storm. Sears will never sell me another item...
More Sears Craftsman Snowblower Complaints & Reviews
- Sears / Craftsman Riding Lawnmower - lawn mower will just stop running
- Sears / Craftsman Blower Vac - poor product and service!
- Sears / Craftsman - defective 4 ton floor jack
- Sears - Craftsman Weedeater - a true retail dinosaur, and rude to boot!
- Sears - Hoffman Estates, Il / Craftsman Lawn Mower - very poorly made piece of equipment, terrible service!
- Sears #1318 / Craftsman Buffer - rude and unfriendly customer service
- Craftsman Riding Tractor - Replacement Parts
- Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower - Customer Service
- Sears / Craftsman Lawnmower - repair of lawnmower
- Craftsman - Lifetime warranty scam