SCS / suite

1 Livingston, Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:

Bought a 3 seater and recliner chair from SCS, Livingston it got delivered just before xmas 2009. I noticed lately that there was trim stitching loose so phoned SCS they sent out an upholsterer to look at it who said it had been cut. Was he having a laugh there is only myself and my husband in the house but he was adamant that we caught it. I don't think so this has been a loose thread that over the couple of months we have had the suite has came loose. Now SCS are wiping their hands off it and I now have all the bother of writing to their head office and getting another upholsterer to look at it. I am also threatning to stop my payments to the suite as I have only paid 2 payments to this. Their after sales service is absolutely rubbish even though the suite has a 12 month guarantee they are doing nothing about it. It is time this company was stopped in their tracks. Why should I have all the bother of this when it is only 2/3 months old.

Dr

Comments

19th of Mar, 2010

cant believe someone else has had EXACTLY the same problem as me! was your suite the Avanti? i have been chasing them for 4 months payed for my own upholsterer and i am about to take them to court! hope you got it sorted, contact watchdog as i have and the more people that do the sooner scs get their wake up call that we will not be ripped off!