Scotts Lawn Servicethey are supposed to come when I am home, they have times, but came when I wasnt home, n did half my yard not enitre yard

When I called them to do my yard again this yr, *after a cpl yrs ago I was a little late on a payment, but it was made, they never came back out or called to finish my yard for the yr, but I thought I would try them one more time...I'm sorry I did now...these people DO NOT DO WHAT THEY ARE ASKED. They have the times when to come to my home, they came when I wasnt home, n cant do the backyard unless I am home...I have called for 2 days for a return call, which they haven't even gave me the decency of...They also sprayed for grubs, WHICH I NEVER AGREED TOO., THEN CHARGED ME 41.00 FOR A TINY FRONT YARD...THIS IS b/s...never again scotts...I am goin to home depot n get my yard supplies, save money, n do it myself, the way I asked you to, but you can't follow directions, so you are fired scotts, n as for the 41.00 you charged me, that WAS NOT authorized, you need to cancel it, I am NOT payin for something I didnt ask for!!! You people I see have MANY COMPLAINTS, looks to me like you need a new crew, that can follow direction, unless your in it to screw people over. WHICH AFTER READING ALL THE COMPLAINTS, I THINK YOU JUST SCREW PEOPLE PERIOD.

Comments

• Un
    Scotts Lawn Service - Inappropriate business actions
    Scott's lawn service
    Pennsylvania

Do not use this company for any services. They send you "junk mail" then show up and start treating your lawn. they hide behind the fact that they sent you a document stating they would start performing treatment on your lawns, show up, then charge you for it. I did NOT request for them to come to my home and treat my yard... BEWARE OF THEM!!!

• In
      Jul 18, 2011

Then grow a pair and tell them where to shove it, and to get off your property. It helps if you walk out with a 12 gauge slung over your shoulder they will realize you mean business.

• Am

Hi,

I am with Scotts LawnService Corporate. Please drop me an email with your name and street address. My email address is amanda.[protected]@scotts.com.

Thanks,
    Amanda Cordell
    Scotts LawnService

• To
      Nov 21, 2011

DO NOT GO WITH SCOTTS.. Theyre service is terrible and they could care less about your lawn.. All they want is your money

• Am
      Aug 16, 2012

Unhappie,

I am with Scotts LawnService Corporate office. I am sorry to hear about your concerns. Please feel free to drop me an email and I will be happy to review you account and your concerns.

Thanks,
    Amanda Cordell
    Scotts LawnService
    scotts.[protected]@scotts.com

• Ri
      May 14, 2015

Hi, Today i seen invoice in my door. I was home but no one ring the bell.In invoice i seen they did service for trees and shrubs.how he can do service in 3 min.? He came at 8:01 AM and he done 8:04 AM. Temperature is 54 but he put 75 .weather is cloudy but he put sunny. And i did not asked for this service then why did they did? now i have to pay $ 50 for this ?. I told them i need service for grass and weeds.now with out asking me they start service for trees and shrub.