Scoresense.com / unauthorized bank debit

United States, Oklahoma, muskogee Review updated:
540 N. 13th street
Phone: 9188667926
I was looking for local apartment rentals and in order to get the details I had to submit my email, and debit card to validate my identity. This was free on website. Then a $39.99 charge deducted from my bank account. It was all the money I had for groceries for my child and I that they took without authorization.
I contacted immediately the number associated with score sense. They are not open on weekends. So I called on Monday morning first thing. The CSR said I enrolled for a subscription, and that my 7 day free trial was over. I said I never signed up for a subscription. He said it was to monitor your credit score, I said I did not enroll in that program. I know how to monitor my own credit reports. I can not afford a service like that. He continued to try and keep me with them by lowering the price of the subscription. I said no, I want my money back and I want it back now. He said I have cancelled your subscription and sent your request to have reversal done to your debit card. They will contact you in 24 hours. I said how will they contact me, when they do not have my phone number. Oh, they send emails out. I said how convienent. Needless to say, it has been over a month and no email and no check in the mail or return of money to my bank account. Seems like the US Attorney General's office could do something with practices of those like this company that are misleading. I know I will never get my money back
Aug 12, 2015

N  14th of Aug, 2015 by

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense.com Logo ScoreSense.com