Scoresense.com / took money out of my account even after cancellation
I made a note on the calendar to cancel the trial with
Scoresense. The day I called to cancel the cs representative couldn't find any information on me at all. He asked me everything but my hair color. Because of this he assured me that I no longer had an account as there was no information coming up on me whatsoever.
2 weeks later when I checked my account to see if my SSI had been deposited I noticed a $39.95 withdrawl UNAUTHORIZED taken from my account. I immediately called Scoresense and relayed the whole conversation about the call I had made 2 weeks before and demanded that the money be refunded. I was told that a request for a refund would be sent to the Corporate Office and I would receive an email from them and probably a refund as there was still no information found. My refund was REFUSED. I am livid. I sent another email to them telling them they had made a mistake and I expected to receive a refund for $39.95. It's been several days and still no email.
More Scoresense.com Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission 
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - getting ripped off 
- Scoresense.com - charging me 29.95 for something I cancelled
- Scoresense.com - a one time request for credit score 
- Scoresense.com - credit monitoring
- Scoresense.com - credit score service