Scoresense.com / took money out of my account even after cancellation

I made a note on the calendar to cancel the trial with
Scoresense. The day I called to cancel the cs representative couldn't find any information on me at all. He asked me everything but my hair color. Because of this he assured me that I no longer had an account as there was no information coming up on me whatsoever.
2 weeks later when I checked my account to see if my SSI had been deposited I noticed a $39.95 withdrawl UNAUTHORIZED taken from my account. I immediately called Scoresense and relayed the whole conversation about the call I had made 2 weeks before and demanded that the money be refunded. I was told that a request for a refund would be sent to the Corporate Office and I would receive an email from them and probably a refund as there was still no information found. My refund was REFUSED. I am livid. I sent another email to them telling them they had made a mistake and I expected to receive a refund for $39.95. It's been several days and still no email.

Lo
Aug 18, 2015

Comments

• Sc
      26th of Aug, 2015

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense