Scoresense.com / refund that I did not sign up for

1 Dallas, TX, United States

ID #: [protected]

On September 13, I paid $1 to get a FICO score on line. The money was taken from my account the same day but I couldn't access my score. The very same day, within minutes, I contacted customer service and she saw where the $1 was taken out and helped me to access the score on my phone. She never said anything about a membership or being charged $29.95 and when I called Customer Service on 9/21/18 she claimed that I was told on 9/13/18. I was not told and how would she even know something like that? She doesn't know the conversation I had. I noticed a few days later that $29.95 was pending from my account. I never authorized this payment and I never joined a membership. I called customer service and they returned my $1. That is not the refund I requested. I asked for my $29.95 back. They claim I can't get a refund because I requested it after my billing date. What billing date? They didn't bill me anything - my money was taken from my account without my consent. This has to be fraudulent and unlawful. I want my full refund of $29.95 returned to my account as soon as possible.

Allison Kidd