ScooterTronics / wrong part
Living in Honduras, and ordered a CDI-9000 for my scooter. researched the part, and according to their website, this was my part. I received a cheaper imitation, and when I tried emailing to check if this was what I ordered, these @#%& 's would not respond. It has been weeks and many emails sent and still no response.
They know they sent the wrong part and are only interested in theft; I would avoid these guys, and save a headache and a lot of money because they are going to intionally screw you.
More ScooterTronics Complaints & Reviews
- ScooterTronics - Horrible service 
- ScooterTronics - Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life 
- ScooterTronics - Brand new worthless scooter 
- ScooterTronics - No merchandise or refund 
- ScooterTronics - fraud
- ScooterTronics - rude, wrong part, charged shipping both ways.
- Scootertronics, LLC - Poor parts service 
- scootertronics.com - rude