Scentmatchers.com / Fraudulent claims of ability to match perfumes

1 MI, United States Review updated:

They have committed out and out fraud. They claim to be able to match perfumes and they have no ability to do this service they are advertising. They need to be held accountable somehow. They use the mail to send their products months late and then claim a return policy of 30 days from purchase. They process the payment immediately and send the product which is totally bad 2 months later, insuring that you are past the 30 days. What can be done? They have not matched anything as far as I can tell. They need to be shut down now before they suck in anyone else. Google has them listed all over as credible. Google knew about them and left the imformation standing, are they liable too? Please contact me about this situation. I am serious. Jenne Maag

Comments

• Ni
      21st of Jun, 2016
    Scentmatchers.com - Lost my money - and didn't have my Mom's present either
    Scentmatchers.com
    scentmatchers.com

Scentmatchers is a HUGE SCAM!!! The good ratings are probably them writing false stories!

They do not do matches - they will send you a bottle of liquid that smells like baby powder - (which gave me a huge allergic reaction!). They don't even call it perfume on the postage package - they call it a decorative bottle (because it is not parfume). When you try and get your money back - you won't! They are smart and now how to scam all of us!

On their website you can put in a scent and see if they have a match. It doesn't matter what you put in - they will have the match (even if you leave it blank). I put in "poopy pants" just for the heck of it - and it said that they had a match!!

Don't order from them!!! It is a huge scam! It took me a while before I figured it all out and realized that I had been scammed for the first time ever. Now I will never order somewhere without checking the website out first (on a place like this). People don't lie - and they won't go through all the trouble to write a bad review if it didn't happen to them - so beware!

I was so pissed when I lost my money - and didn't have my Mom's present either!