SBI Credit Card / everyday torture

1 India Review updated:

Hi All,

This is Sathish Kumar - one of the mentally harassed guy by SBI credit card division.

I’m not holding any credit card from SBI, thank god. But here the story is different, there should be any data entry error or I don’t know someone has got credit card from SBI with named “Manoj Kumar”.

And these guys are keeping on chasing my number and asking for “Manoj Kumar”. I’ve been holding this mobile number for nearly 4 years and I am not “Manoj Kumar” also I don’t hold any credit card from SBI.

With the help of Internet I could find out that the following is the address of the call center which is calling on behalf of “SBI Credit cards”.

I’ve been tortured each and every day, even few minutes before I got a call from them.

25269030 : GE CAPITAL BPMSL LTD, 72, RAJAJI SALAI, MADRASGPO, CHENNAI-600001

Why don’t these bank guys verify the phone number before issuing any credit card.

Thanks
Sathish

Comments

• Ks
      2nd of Aug, 2007

BEWARE CUSTOMERS! HDFC ATM A Big Fraud and a 420 An ATM at Himayathnagar attached to HDFC Himayathnagar Hyderabad 500029 Branch did not release money of Rs500 as indented on by me 7-3-2007 at 630PM My several reminders did not yield any result. So HDFC ATM is a mechanized Pickpoket. Beware Customers!

• Su
      26th of Sep, 2007

Bad and unnamed careless service and charges of SBI Card

2nd of Jul, 2008

I am having the same problem too! I have been harassed non stop. They do not direct us to any Manager even when asked about it directly. The numbers mentioned are the same and I am seriously fed up now. I cant believe a simple google search on teh phone number actually got me to this complaints thread and am strangely relieved that I aint the only one. I am at my wits end as to how to deal with this. Written complaints and all, nothing is working to stop them.

• Hk
      28th of Aug, 2009

Hi ALL CONCERN, FROM DELHI
    EMAIL - hemantemails@yahoo.com
    LEST IT HAPPEN WITH ANY ONE, WISH TO ESCALATE THE ISSUE, BANKS ARE BERSERK TO MAKE THEITR BORROWERS LIVE OR DIE FOR THEIR TARGETS ACHIEVED.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA GUIDELINES LOOK PAPER TIGER AS MY DIGNITY IS RANSACKED, LIFE IS THROWN OUT OF GEAR AND LIVELIHOOD LOOK SHATTERED FOR THESE BANKERS/ RECOVERY PEOPLE'S ABUSE AT ME.

IT HAS BEEN HDFC CARD I HOLD, AND SURELY NOT HAVING PAID NMY OUTSTANDING FOR TWO MONTHS SINCE THERE HAS BEEN A FAMILY DISTRESS AND IN CONSEQU8ENCE I LOST MY ELDEST SISTER, I NEEDED A RESOPITE HOWEVER AS RESUMERD TO MY OFFICE I WAS TIORTURED BY THE HDFC CARD RECOVERRY BANK OFFICIAL NAMED THEMSELVES AS SONATA, RITESAH, DIPIKA THEY PONCED THOROUGH RECOVERY GOON =-TYPE AGENTS AND BACKED-UP THEM BY UNSTOPPABLE PHONE-CALLS EMERGING FROM AUTOMATED SYSTEMS AT ALL OF MY OFFICE PHIONES, NO OTHER CALL OFFICE COULD RECEIVE AND THEY PROMISED WILL NOT LET OFFICE FUINCTION, AND DEFAME ME IN THE OFFICE AND GET RANSACKED THRIOUGH THEIR DEPUTED GOONS WHO WILL SIT IN THE OFFICE TILL PAYMENTS ARE MADE.

I TRIED TO REASON THEM AND SOUGHT FOR A TIME UNTIL NEXT MONTH SO THAST I COULD PEEP INTO MY LIABILITRIES ANDD MUY FINANCIAL STRENGTH HOW SHALL I BE CDOUPING UP WITH MY LIABILITY, IT HAS BEEN A KIND OF TORTURE HDFC METTED OUT TO ME THEIR BOSSES WILL SURELY BE HAPPY HOW THEITR OFFICIALS HOTLY PURSUADE UNTIL THE PERSON CRACKED TO PATY, RUN FOR THE LIFE OR LOOSE THE LIFE UNABLE TO BEAR.
    UNTIL LATE EVENING MY OFFICE PHIONES AND MOBILE REMAINED IN COSTANT CAPTIVITY OF THESE HDFC OFFICIALS AND THEY GHAVEC PROMISED TO START FROM EARLY MORNING IN THE OFFICE AT HOME AND AT MOBILE TO ACHIEVE THEIR MISSION.
    I AM TERRIFIED IF THEIR MISSION IS TO GAIN MONEY OFF ME OR MY LIFE I NEED TO REMAIN AT WORKS IN THE OFFICE, WITH DIGNITY AT HOME AND IF I WILL LOOSE BOTH OR EITHER HDFC, MISSION WILL SURVIVE FOR ANOTHER TOLL OF ANOTHER CUSTOMER OR I WOULD BE ABLE DISCIPLINING THEM FOR MY SURVIVASL AND OTHERS WELFARE.
    I WILL SURELY LODGE A COMPLAINT TO SURVIVE OF THESE TORTURING MASSIVE MANHUNT BY THE HDFC / MS. SONATA / DIPIKA/ RITESH WITH THE HDFC CARD REGULATORAS, IF REQUIRED WIOTH THE POLICE AND IDF REQUIRED ESCALATION LODGE THE CASE INT THE COURT OF LAW AGAINST HDFC BANK
    THANKS