SBI Credit Card / worst bank and customer service!

1 India Review updated:

I have many other credit cards and never faced this before. SBI credit card, opted few months bank. I got the card, and they asked me if I want to opt for Insurance policy, ie Rs.3500/= i opted. Now, i have made no transaction. only 3500/= on my card. I couldn't pay for 2 months. I got a call from customer service asking me to pay minimum balance. I was ready, i asked him to give me a call and next day I will make the payment.

He started irritating me over phone, asking all my office details, my office number, which floor i sit and many such questions, i told him politely come tomorrow and take payment, i am busy today, cant answer your questions.
He irritated me as if he was commanding me and spoke very rude. He didn't turn up next day for payment.

After 15 days another female executive calls me and asks me to pay minimum due, i told i will make the full payment next month or if possible next week. Her language was bad, she used all kind of words, and also was trying to speak as if she is going to harm me, and she told me that at any cost i have to make payment and she will send her executive next day to office, though i wasn't ready for it.

This is the worst, SBI is irritating and they are torturing. Though i agreed to pay, and the payment wasn't huge and that too its for SBI Insurance.

Please never in life go for SBI< its worst. Horrible!!!

Comments

• Vi
      16th of Jul, 2007

hi

i have sbi credit card, but i didnt got the last payment statement and i dont have idea regarding insurance they providing and charging interest.As it is not in my knowledge , so please cancel this insurance and i wont pay any charges

18th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

I do totally agree to the same situation because when I used SBI Credit card for the payment of fees on 14th Aug & called the customer care call centre for converting the same transaction amount into an EMI they said I cannot any transaction on your account, I used to call up on to a toll free no. 18001801290 for verifying the same but till 5th Sep nothing was there in my account. Then suddenly I received an SMS on 6th Sep stating " Your SBI Card Bill of Rs. so and so with due date of so and so has been dispatched "

After that when I called she said that sorry I cannot do anything you have to pay whole amount.

Moreover she said you should call within 10 days of transaction though I called on 2nd ( 15th Aug) & 3rd (16th Aug) Day. I really doubt about their mathematical calculations.......... knowledge.

• Ss
      19th of Jun, 2008

sselvaraj sboa- indian rupee remitence ac rbifile 14871-1958 sbi0924 tn india 613001 send

• Ss
      19th of Jun, 2008

sselvarajasboa cell 9345474243 rbifile14871
    email sarnselva@yahoo.com

• Sy
      30th of Jul, 2008

YES. I totally agree with this statement
    There are too many issues with SBI Card. I am absolutely not at all satisfied with the customer service which SBI is providing to the customer. This is the Worst ever card I have seen in my life.

Issues with SBI Card

6. Not received any documents on SBI Protection Plus insurance

7. SBI card online services has lot of errors

8. Nobody cares to resolve all these issues

12th of Mar, 2011

Sate bank of India service is really crap,
    even the illitrate people can run the buisness
    good, these educated [censor]s don't know
    how to behave with customers, without customers
    you guys can't survive ...some people said
    SBI is good bank [censor] you mother [censor]ers..
    SBI CEO you are a nasty [censor]..