SBI — pension not started for my mother
My father who was a retd Air Force Officer and holding a Pension Account [protected] in SBI, Singallur, Coimbatore passed away on Nov, 2008.
It been almost 10 months now and SBI Bank has failed to activate the Pension on my mother Pension account :[protected].
It is a shame on CPCC who is not taking a step on this case and is only troubling senior citizens.
It is better to shut down your office and govt should ban these offices who are making life hell.
I guess i need to take the concerned authorities to Consumer Court to settle this.
More SBI Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill! 
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls