Savings Ace / BANK CHARGE NOT AUTHORIZED

I LIVE ON A DISABILITY CHECK AND AFTER BILLS I HAVE $30.00 LEFT TO LAST ALL MONTH, I CHECKED MY BANK TO SEE IF MY HOUSE PAYMENT AND INS. CAME OUT AND SOMEONE HAD TAKEN $24.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I WENT TO MY BANK AND HAD THEM COPY THE PERSON OR PLACE THAT TOOK MY MONEY IT WAS SAVING ACE AND THEY SAID I HAD ORDRED SOME BAKEWARE.
I SAID NOPE I HAVE NOT OR WOULD NOT. AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY VISA DEBIT NUMBER TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION, SHE SKIRTED AROUND THE QUESTION SEVERAL TIMES, AND TOLD ME IT WAS NON REFUNDABLE, BECAUSE I DID NOT CANCEL WITHIN 30 DAYS, I SAID HOW THE H___ COULD I CANCEL SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER OR GIVE YOU MY BANK DEBIT CARD NUMBER FOR. I WAS HIGHLY P****** TO SEE WHEN I LOOKED THIS COMPANY UP AT THE SCAMS AND COMPLAINTS FROM SO SO MANY OTHERS THAT THIS SAME THING HAPPENED TO. OMG!! HOW IS THIS COMPANY GETTING PEOPLE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND WE NOT KNOWING IT. THIS IS VERY SCARY TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE ROBBING MANY PEOPLE.

Comments

• Do
      Dec 01, 2010

i was looking at my account this morning --on --line and i seen where 19.95 had been taken out of my account, now this is stealing, just plain and simple stealing.i did not give them permission to touch my account, so i called my bank and caught it in time that they didn't steal my money.always call your bank as soon as you see where something has been taken out that you don't recognize, if you can't get in touch with you own bank (branch) call the eight hundred number on you bank agreement papers and report this fraud.there are all kinds of thieves out there and don't sign up for anything on the internet like my life .com because they sale your card number.bunch of crap.you can't trust no one these days.my husband works hard for our money and i 'll be damned if i let thieves rob us.if i hadn' t checked our accunt that savingsace would have stolen 19.95 dollars from our account for nothing.piss on that, my money isn't going into someone else's pocket unless i know i owe them .there should be laws against these kind of people.thank God that the people that works at my bank are very helpful and caring people. don't let no one get away with stealing your money, they could care less if you have food or other bills as long as they get paid for ripping you off. my bank is investigating savingsace.com.i hope this will be helpful to anybody whom reads it and if your bank can't help you change banks because there are people who cares. thanks for reading this. dot