Sasol — hill st, randburg. no milk to make coffee or cappuccino... only black coffee as milk locked up in fridge.
Today 16th Nov at 6:00am I stopped to buy a cappuccino at the Sasol Garage on hill Street in Randburg, only to be told by the staff member that they can only sell black coffee. This is due to the fact that the milk is locked up in the fridge and the manager is only in at 6:30am. They have not had milk through the night as per staff member to make any drink that requires milk. I asked why they could not use a bottle of milk from the store fridge, which is for sale until the managers comes in and they could replace it once the fridge was unlocked. She said that she was not allowed to do this. Such poor service and sloppiness from the manager not to make sure there is enough stock while he / she is not on site.
More Sasol Complaints & Reviews
- Sasol - terrible customer service and appalling attitude 
- Sasol - bad attitude and arrogance of sasol silverton management
- Isithebe Sasol Garage Mandeni KZN - poorest customer service sithebe sasol garage
- Sasol - I am complaining about unclean diesel. 
- Sasol - sasol filling station - hendrick van eck boulevard: vanderbijlpark fuel price
- Sasol - filling station on the n17
- Sasol - sasol / absa rewards
- Sasol - petrol. unleaded 93
- Sasol in Randburg Robindale - unethical behaviour
- Sasol - card machine purchase