Sarl Atoll Jenna / Payment taken, sent nothing!

I got a bit concerned when I requested a personal reading from Jenna AT aboutastro.com - they took the payment from my credit card (see copy of email response below) and to date I've received nothing. I tried to email the above address - but it came back that she now will not send to anyone that has aol or yahoo. I have wrote many letters and noone will get back to me. But yet the money is taking out of my account I decided to do a search for SARL ATOLL and came across this website where there are may complaints about the same company name - however this time they are using the name Jenna...

I'll be straight onto my credit card company to see what I can do.

I didn't know these complaint websites existed - keep up the good work and stop these fraudsters.

Ba

Comments

• Va
      17th of Oct, 2008

I just send amount $45. What will happen I don't know?

• Sc
      7th of Jul, 2009

I JUST FILLED OUT THE FORM TO GET MY READING AND AFTER I SENT THE INFORMATION, SOMETHING TOLD ME TO RESEARCH (ATOLL ABOUTASTRO) THIS IS WHERE I FOUND THAT IT WAS A SCAM... NOTHING YET HAS POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE ALREADY SPOKE TO MY BANK AND I'M CURRENTLY WAITING FOR IT TO POST SO THAT IT CAN BE DISPUTED. PEOPLE GET BEHEADED FOR DOING THINGS LIKE THIS TO PEOPLE AND RIGHT NOW I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE ONE SWINGING THE AX.

• Cl
      11th of Jan, 2011

I was just about to fill in the form for payment of my reading, but something keep on telling me I should reseach on Sarl Atoll since the whole time I was working with Jean who was sending me all kind of nice mail

This is a real well plan scam, that is good not to use credit card at all.

Thank you once again for this plat form, to help people like us the vulnarable

• Ry
      20th of Feb, 2011

Similar incident happened to me. Last February 02, 2011 I placed my order and received a confirmation stating that I will be able to receive the full ready after 2 to 3 days. But now I came to know that my credit card was already charged with Euro 43.44 but I haven't got any report from Jenna. Please, can someone assist us all (victims) of this scam?

• Ka
      7th of Jun, 2011

Thank u guys for this information! I've just printed out the information for wire transfer, but "lucky" for me I did not wire any money yet. It seems always so good to be true with this kind of things right, but my suspicion/distrust keeps me "awake"! Any one tried to call her office? Best Regards, Kate

25th of Jun, 2011

I am profoundly dumbstruck that this has been going on for so long and yet nothing has been done to stop them. I was also seriously tempted to pay to get my reading. This is a so well thought process that you really get dragged in and manoeuvred to believe. All seems so real... I also was told by Jenna about a crucial period coming in my life and the way it was all built up almost got me to pay... Those guys are really skilled in playing with people vulnerabilities and feelings. Fortunately, I got the bright idea not to provide my credit card details and to ask for how to send a money order. That's how I came to hear about atoll france and the scam. Thanks for posting the complaints and helping prevent other people from getting ripped off. I really do appreciate.

10th of Sep, 2011

please i need your help

10th of Sep, 2011

please, please and please save my life.

• Ca
      14th of Nov, 2011

I have purchased 2 readings from Jenna (Sarl Atoll About Astro) over the past two years and in both cases received everything I paid for and am quite satisfied.

29th of Nov, 2011

plesae I will send you the money ask you told me thank you

• De
      24th of Nov, 2012

Maybe the most ironic thing here is that this "... most trusted and popular consumer complaints website" is actually allowing Sarl Atoll Jenna to advertise here?

It looks like this:

Free Astrology Horoscope
    Love, Money, Career, Family, Chance Horoscope from a Famous Astrologer.
    AboutAstro.com/horoscope

and is found at the top left corner of this page:

18th of Oct, 2016

I actually received all of my readings from sarl Atoll not quiet sure why no one else didn't but on a scale of 1 to 10 I give her a 8 on being accurate on my reading she's good I just need her to touch up on my love life in my reading other then that I'm impressed.

10th of Dec, 2016

Well I'm currently waiting for my numerology ready I sent the money twice didn't receive anything yet thank goodness I used PayPal I'm protected there sarl have given me readings in the past but this time I feel like I'm being scamed as well hopefully they fix it I'm not happy at this moment.

15th of Dec, 2016

Ok I finally got my numerology reading after 2 attempts I'm quiet satisfies now I just didn't like the waiting game and they need better communication they don't respond to emails I send other then that I enjoyed my reading to be honest.

• St
      28th of Oct, 2017

I requested a personal reading on October 16 and was told that t would arrive in 3-4 days. I have sent 3 reminders already and received no reply. I am really concerned that my credit card information could be compromised. Sad to know that it is a scam and I fell for it But is there a was to bring them to book so that this doesn't happen to others?

• 25
      8th of Jan, 2018

I think Terry Greer works with Jenna and the scamtrologers

• Be
      21st of Feb, 2018

I have been on the process of money transfer since 4 days in the bank to make a sum payment of 49$ USD for my card reading with Mary. I have also written and requested to receive from the company, the bank account number to pay into. All of these efforts till today have yielded any positive result, response have been gotten yet, i have encored a lot of cost and without any body advising me on what to do next. each day, i am affraid because of limited time according to Marry.
    My name is Ben Millers Nkemakolam
    Tel:+2348060189653/ +2348095482997
    My email address: bmkmediaproductions@gmail.com

• Be
      21st of Feb, 2018

I have been on the process of money transfer since 4 days in the bank to make a sum payment of 49$ USD for my card reading with Mary. I have also written and requested to receive from the company, the bank account number to pay into. None of these efforts till today have yielded any positive result, nor has any response been gotten yet. I have wasted quite a lot of time and money via online transactions, even without any body to assist me on what to do next. Each day, i get worried and afraid because of the limited time, Mary alarms! Please, kindly send me the Company's account number to make a quick transfer tomorrow. Thanks!
    My name is Ben Millers Nkemakolam