The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jenna - your professional astrologer — paid for a report but never received one
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Round about Christmas 2008, I paid for a reading from Jenna at astro.com. It seemed very genuine had great reviews so I thought i'd give it a go. Time went by & I hadn't received my report so in January 2009 I decided to email Jenna as she states if we have any queries to get in touch. I did & still to this day have not received my report or a reply from her. The money was quick enough to be taken from my bank account but sadly my opinion is that she is a fake & is using people to obtain money. I should have realised by the amount of times I had emails off her trying to get me to buy the report. They border on harrassment.
More Jenna - your professional astrologer Complaints & Reviews
- Jenna, the Astrologer - don't fall for her emails
- Sarl Atoll Jenna - payment taken, sent nothing!
- Astromary.com - I lose money, because this company subscribed me for their horoscopes without agreement
- Astromary.com ; https://www.astromary.com/ - not response of my services order for personal horoscope for career
- Jenna astrologer - scam
- Atoll - jenna astrologer
- Astromary.com - Astromary
- Astromary.com - Confirmation of transfer slip
- Astromary.com - personal astrology day by day forecast
- Jenna astrologer - incorrect