Sandy Sansing Nissan / defective or damaged car
i recently worked a deal with SANDY SANSING NISSAN in Pensacola for a Sentra.The car was not on the lot and was going to have to be delivered in a few days .So i put up a $500 binder for the car and was told that if the car was not what my wife and i wanted then i would get my money back.Soon there after the car arrived . I called my salesman and learned that the car was damaged and would have to be painted .Due to this damage we decided to call the deal off and get our $500 back .Much to our disbelieve we were told we could not have our binder back and the dealership had incurred some cost having the damaged vehicle sent to them and the binder would cover that .I cant figure out how it is my resposibilty to take care of any cost for shipping a inperfect product to the consumer .I have talked to everyone i can at the dealership and even the customer realations manager agrees with me, but i still cant get my money back .How do you justify charging the consumer for your mistake .The deal should be off end of story and consumer gets their money back.
BUYER BEWARE AT SANDY SANSING NISSAN !!!
More Sandy Sansing Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission