Sandals Resorts / problems in Montego
Mid-April 2014 a friend and I went to Montego Bay for 10 days. I judge a venue's patron's successful experience not only by when things go right, but how they behave when things go very wrong. Montego Bay's new management failed and continues to fail (and avoid any communication) to even discuss: losing our bags for three weeks at Sandals (they never made to the airlines), the bags were ransacked, there was an actually falling injury due to heavy rain and an unlighted staircase. Then there's the, seemingly, universal complaints about an"All Inclusive" that isn't, the bait and switch with chef/gourmet level foods and their Caribbean food court equivalents, the opened, diluted premium liquor bottles in the "butlered" villas. There's that slackness that comes with island life/flow and you just have to accept it to a degree, but there were levels of lack of remotely timeliness in correcting or repairing failed electrical aspects of the villa. Then there's the dirty little secret you discover 30 to 40 times a day as departing jets are so low that their landing gear is still down. The complete avoidance and lack of communication made this a very unsatisfying experience is shocking from a brand that appears to be quality and customer service. This is a failure and the new management can't help but get found out very soon.
More Sandals Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Sandals Resorts - Worst travel experience! 
- Sandals Great Exuma, Bahamas - Horribe Experience 
- Sandals Negril - Jamaica - Don't Waste Your Money
- Sandals Resort - Do not use them 
- Sandals Montego Bay - Bad Experience 
- Sandals Halcyon Resort - Our Honeymoon Stay
- Sandals Resorts / Unique Travel Corporation - unprofessional service
- Sandals Halcyon In St. Lucia - Second floor room, no record of being signature guest
- Sandals Resorts - Ripping off with false &upgrades&!
- Sandals Resorts / Unique Travel Corporation - sandals royal bahamian