Samsung SGH-F250 Handphone / no quality-

1 Malaysia Review updated:

My son bought a hand phone on 28.02.2008. On 19.03.2008 his phone droped once and its off automatically. when he switch on the phone half of the screen corrupted. Can't read any message. Can only receive call.

On 21.03.2008 my son took the phone to FIRST MOBILE GROUP SDN BHD in Terminal One Seremban for repair. They cant even provide my son a temporary phone. Until to date they had doing nothing to the phone- reason " the model is the latest and still new in market no spare part" It's almost 2 weeks. I feel very disapointed with SAMSUNG. I've been using other products and never had this problem even though the phone drops many many times.

SAMSUNG - U 'VE BREAK OUR TRUST!!!

PLEASE kindly give us a new hand set. We have no HEART on the old spoiled hand set. Pls put your self as a customer. RM500.00 is not a small money. My son is still a student. Because of your SLOW and POOR service I've bought A new SONY ERICSON phone for my son.

I wish to get an urgent reply from you, and hope to receive a NEW set soonest possible or otherwise I will definitely influents everybody for not buying your products .

Sorry- I'm too tired calling and talking to the service center and and calling your TOL-FREE. You are not profesional. Too bad n too sad.

Comments

• Ni
      7th of Aug, 2008

i bought the samsung F250 just over a month ago,
    i have only droppped it like twise,
    and now it will trun on, but i cant use any of the keys.
    does anyone know how to fix itt?

• Mo
      13th of Aug, 2008

My phone the samsung F250 did not fell but it aotomatically switched off and did not switch on again. Samsung is off bad qaulity and i will spread my complain by word of mouth untill samsung will beter their products and help us who seek the help with the phones that is faulty due to their failure in making a handset of aaaaaa value.

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2008

its your own fault, the samsung F250 is a genuine and reliable product i have had no troubles with mine, aswell as 95% of users with the same mobile and i have dropped mine roughtly 20-30 times, and mine works perfectly, its just people with no common sense who think they are entitled to special treatment because they broke there phone, well all im going to say is grow up in your lifetime you should expect to come across a faulty product and yes its fustrating getting it fixed or repaired but if you take care of your products you would have no need to send it in to be repaired will you?.