Samsung SGH E-700 / defective mobile phone

1 Bangladesh Review updated:

I bought a samsung mobile phone from eastern plazza, dhaka, bangladesh. The model no is samsung sgh e-700. It's a folding mobile. After using only 6 month (+) the display had got a problem. The camera is also giving problem.. What to do now. I will never ever buy the product of samsung and also tell my relatives and friends not to buy any product of samsung.. It's doesn't produce good products as i've suffered by using 1 of this product..

Comments

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2007

Well I believe the phone is under 1 year warranty to cover any defectiveness. Contact your local Samsung or you phone carrier to resolve the issue. I have Samsung T809 which turns on and off whenever it feels like... I called my service carrier and they replaced me with new phone. If the phone was not damaged by accident on your behalf... They will replace the phone.

• Kh
      26th of Jun, 2007

You don't know in our mobile seller behave. They sell their bad product in customer to their good behave. If I not mistake I am sure that the phone have no any grantee or warrantee. Our some of shop owner buying the set in black market and sell the set in open market.