Samsung / potential privacy concerns with new samsung televisions
I am very concerned about some of the "innovations" Samsung is proposing to introduce in its new and future TVs.
Although this problem is not exclusive to TVs, I was planning on buying a top of the line Samsung TV next year, but I will NOT purchase any TV that incorporates bugging devices such as microphones and/or cameras!
I ask myself, who has the most to gain from such "features", and the answer is simple: personal user information merchants, spy agencies, and of course, hackers. So why is Samsung proposing to introduce such Orwellian devices hard wired into their products?
I need a microphone and camera in my TV like I need a hole in my head, and if the TV gets hacked at some stage and my personal information or video footage ends up on the Internet, Samsung will be the first to deny any responsibility for the problem.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5