Menu
Logo Iconix Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Logo Iconix
reviews & complaints

www.logoiconix.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 16 Reviews

Logo Iconix Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Logo Iconix at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Logo Iconix has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Logo Iconix. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Logo Iconix reviews & complaints 16

Filter reviews by rating
8 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Logo Iconix reviews & complaints

I

Logo Iconix I wouldn't recommend Logo Iconix at all

I wouldn't recommend Logo Iconix at all. They're terrible. I made a big mistake by paying them a lot of money to create and host my website. They're a complete mess. They took my money and now they won't even let me have the site I paid for, so I can switch to another hosting company.

Logo Iconix I had a bad experience with Logo Iconix

I had a bad experience with Logo Iconix. They told us to pay for a package so we could work with a consultant to update and make changes to our logo. We paid, and they sent us the initial designs. But when we started asking for fixes and tweaks, they didn't respond to any form of communication. They definitely took our money.

Logo Iconix This company is a scam

This company is a scam. They use manipulation and coercion to upsell their web development, while continuing to pressure for more and more money. Towards the end of the relationship they just started taking money from the account without authorization. These scumbags should be out of business before they continue to scam other people.

Is Logo Iconix legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Logo Iconix as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Logo Iconix stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Logo Iconix should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Logo Iconix earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Logo Iconix achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Logo Iconix. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Logo Iconix's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Logoiconix.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Logo Iconix website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Logoiconix.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Logo Iconix have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Logo Iconix has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Logoiconix.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The logoiconix.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Logo Iconix protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix Logo Iconix is the worst!

Logo Iconix is the worst! Don't even bother dealing with this company. I feel like I've aged a decade since I started working with them. I've tried reaching out to their legal department multiple times, but they refuse to speak with anyone. Don't fall for their sales pitch, it's complete nonsense. I've even had to hire a lawyer to try and recover some of my money.

K

Logo Iconix I don't recommend them

I don't recommend them. If I could rate lower than a 1, I would. They did a good job on the logo I had them do. So, I took it to the next step and let them set up the domain and my email system. The email for me and my employees was never dependable. Emails that were being sent out continuously went to SPAM. I worked with them for over 6 weeks trying to resolve the issue and they never could fix it. Their unprofessional solution was to have me call all my customers and ask them to take my email out of SPAM. Not a good way to do business. When trying to transfer to a more reliable email system, they told me I had to pay an additional $225+ to do the transfer from a system that they could never get functional to begin with. I had already paid $200 for the email and domain. Since I'm a new company, I decided to change my domain name instead of paying them another penny. I highly recommend not using this company. This has to be one of the most unprofessional companies I've ever worked with.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix This company is the worst and unprofessional company I've ever dealt with

This company is the worst and unprofessional company I've ever dealt with. I commissioned them to design a website for me in September based on other websites they showed me as their work, and it's now July and I still haven't received my three-page website. Instead, I keep getting poor quality work, none of the communications I send them are being followed, and they keep asking me to resend the same information because they don't have records of it. Their company is always changing staff, and I'm constantly introduced to a "new" person in charge of my account. The amount of excuses and incompetence is unbelievable. Their work doesn't match the samples they showed me initially, which makes me think they just grabbed random websites from the Internet and claimed them as their own. They couldn't even come close to producing something that looked like that. Don't waste your money or time with Logo Iconix, it's a scam. And to make matters worse, instead of admitting they can't do the job they promised and refunding me, they keep asking for more time to complete the website. It's a three-page simple website that they couldn't deliver in 10 months.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix The company Logo Iconix is the most unprofessional I've ever dealt with

The company Logo Iconix is the most unprofessional I've ever dealt with. I gave them a 1 star because I had to, but honestly, they don't even deserve half a star. I hired them to help redesign my podcast logo, but it took several tries to get it right. Finally, we agreed on a version and I was excited to receive the editable file. However, before they delivered the content I had already paid for, they told me I had to pay for the trademark through them first. I was frustrated and told them multiple times that I would handle the trademark separately and just wanted the logo.

Months later, I received a very unprofessional text from them. They said, "Hello." I replied with a simple "Hello." Then they asked, "Hello Kristaan, how are you?" I said I was doing well but my phone didn't recognize their number. They insisted on calling me and I asked who they were. I was getting three back-to-back calls from an unknown 888 number. I told them I was working and couldn't answer at the moment. They finally revealed themselves as the business unit head from Logo Iconix and said there was something pending that they needed to speak to me about. I was confused because I thought we were already done.

I answered the fourth call and they informed me that I couldn't use the logo safely unless I trademarked it through them. They also took the opportunity to explain how much they used to pay their artists compared to how much they pay them now. I reiterated that I wasn't going to trademark anything through them. As the conversation continued, I became angrier at their lack of professionalism and the manipulative wording they used, like when they said, "I haven't directly asked you for money, have I?" It felt like a threat.

Now, I'm working with another artist to design a separate logo, just in case Logo Iconix tries to commit any fraud. This is the third time I've expressed my desire to no longer work with this company and to have all my information removed from their lists.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix Logoiconix has a "money back" guarantee, but if you make the mistake of doing business with them, you should just plan on having to dispute the

Logoiconix has a "money back" guarantee, but if you make the mistake of doing business with them, you should just plan on having to dispute the charges with your bank. My company reached out to Logoiconix for a logo creation three weeks ago. When I was starting the process, they sold me the program that would give me a logo in all the necessary formats, as well as letterhead, envelope, and business card designs. This is the $125 option on the website. We got the first look at the logos and picked a few modifications and received a second version. All of these preliminary steps seemed to go smoothly. About the time of the 3rd or 4th revision, the sales person was pushing for us to approve it as final, and it was getting close, so I was ready to approve with one more edit. It was at this time that the person informed me that we should be copyrighting the logo. I was unaware that this was not part of the purchase, so I asked him to send me some information on it, which he did. He followed up asking me which option I was going to do (1 year, 3 year, lifetime). I said I was thinking we should do 3 years but was going to need to do a little more research. That night, which happened to be a Friday at 11 PM, my credit card was charged $499.99. Now, the information that the person had sent me showed that the cost for the 3-year copyright would be $449.00, but I had, to this point, not authorized Logoiconix to charge my card, and my research had shown me that I could get this service done for far less. I immediately called the customer service number, but surprise, they were closed for the weekend. So, this Monday morning, I called them up and asked that they return the charges to my card as they had not been authorized to charge. I also asked them for my logo as by this point I had approved the final version. After four days of calling them and demanding the logo we had paid for to be delivered, they finally sent us the files. However, missing were any letterhead, envelope, and business card set up, which are part of the $125 package on their website. At this point, I'm so frustrated with Logoiconix that I just take what I had and created the business cards and letterhead myself. 7 days later, I still had not received my "refund" of $499, so I called again to see if they were going to fix this mistake or if I was going to be forced to dispute the charge with my bank. The "manager" was incredibly unhelpful and told me it would be 24 hours to see if we could receive a refund. I informed him that they had already had 8 days to fix it. So, I called my bank and began the dispute. Four days later, the person called me informing me that they had already begun the process of doing a copyright, and we had the files, so we had to pay for them to set up a copyright. I let the person know that I had never approved them to file for my copyright and that I had indeed paid for the logo that they created. The person told me they would be refunding our money (yelled it at me is more accurate), but that we could not use the logo they created and if we did, his legal team would be coming after us. I informed the person at this time that I would need to be refunded the money spent on logo creation as well as they were clearly not doing the job they had been hired for. I have yet to see any refund from Logoiconix and am having to dispute all charges with this company. So, after 1 month, I still have $600 plus held up having done business with this horrible company and had to have a logo created from a new source. These people are the worst kind of business scam.

A

Logo Iconix I paid $1000 to Logo Iconix to make a website

I paid $1000 to Logo Iconix to make a website. It's been 7 months and they kept delaying and not responding. I haven't received what I paid for and their phone number doesn't work. They scammed me and I can't reach them for a refund. Please assist.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix I hired Logo Iconix to make me a logo and stuff like stationery, word templates, business cards, and all that jazz

I hired Logo Iconix to make me a logo and stuff like stationery, word templates, business cards, and all that jazz. It took them forever to give me the logo files, but eventually they did. But then things got all messed up because of covid and holidays and some problems on our end. So now I'm trying to get in touch with them again to get the rest of the stuff I paid for, like stationery, word templates, email signature, business cards, envelopes, invoices, and all that good stuff. But they haven't gotten back to me at all. All I want is the stuff I paid for, you know?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix I asked this company for a refund because it's not a legit company

I asked this company for a refund because it's not a legit company. I went back and forth with them multiple times to create a logo for me, but they just copied and pasted images from the internet. I requested a refund, but they kept calling me repeatedly, even after I told them I was at work. I asked them to send me an email instead, but I received several missed calls or continuous calls. I told them it was harassment, but they still continued calling. I even had to threaten to involve the police, but they didn't stop calling me.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix LOGO Iconix developed my business website and is currently hosting it

LOGO Iconix developed my business website and is currently hosting it. They demanded more money for marketing, and when I didn't want to pay, they started adding links to viruses and other websites. I asked them to stop, but they continue to do it. I tried moving the website to another host, but they won't release my web page. I want them to stop planting viruses and links to other sites until my hosting contract is done with them. I want these changes to be done immediately and for them to stop harassing me like this until my contract is done. No one else can add these links and viruses besides them; I already consulted with other companies. I want them to refund the money I already paid for hosting or leave my website alone until my contract is done.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix This here complaint is 'bout some harassment I been gettin' from LogoIconix

This here complaint is 'bout some harassment I been gettin' from LogoIconix. I hired 'em to do some work for me from Feb 2020 to Jul 2020. Durin' that time, I started gettin' these marketin' text messages from 'em. But even after I tried unsubscribin', they kept comin' in. They'd send me ads 'bout writin' a book, logos, and even a website, but they'd come from different numbers most of the time. Can ya believe it? And even now, a whole year later, after I done gone on their LogoIconix website chat a buncha times and threatened to report 'em to ComplaintsBoard.com if they didn't stop sendin' me these marketin' texts, they still won't leave me alone. The links they send in the texts can be all messed up, or like this *** person says, they might be tryin' to steal passwords and messages. I even got a message from *** sayin' someone else got access to my email password. LogoIconix made me create a Teamwork Projects Login, so they might have access to that too. Next, I'm gonna try to get the *** involved. Thanks.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix I bought this company's services to make me a logo

I bought this company's services to make me a logo. Once I paid, someone contacted me and said I wouldn't get the right file formats for printing and the internet. They tried to sell me a more expensive package. I asked for my money back, but they said they don't do refunds unless you go through the whole design process and aren't happy with the result. So, I agreed to continue and asked about the file formats I'd get with the basic package. They said I'd get .jpg and .png files. The design process started, and I thought the service was really bad. It took them 5 tries to give me something usable. When I finally approved the design, they called and tried to sell me more things like logo trademark certification and Wikipedia pages. I said no, and they hung up. Two days later, they only gave me a .jpg file. I asked for a .png file like we talked about, and they said I had to pay $75 more. This company is not professional. Right now, I just want a full refund and I promise not to use anything they made.

L

Logo Iconix The transaction date was 12Dec2020

The transaction date was 12Dec2020. They charged me - $375 for the service of filing a trademark for my small business. I've been trying to contact Ligoiconix since the application was filed. They kept telling me it might take a year to complete, so I gave them time. I asked for the application number to check the status and found out it was terminated by the ***. I sent them a copy of the information I got from the *** and tried to contact logo Iconix. I also emailed the *** and they told me "The *** ordered termination because the application was invalidly filed or other submissions were made in connection with this application that violated ***s trademark rules of practice, including rules on signatures, certifications, representation of others before the ***, and website terms of use". I haven't been able to reach an agreement and every time I call, *** says someone will call me back to discuss. I've called them 26 times this month alone and always get their voicemail. On Thursday 28April at 2:01 PM, *** called me and after 16 min of talking to him, he said someone from legal will call me back. I haven't received any email or phone call back. I need the company to refund the full amount right away. Please see the attachments for email correspondence between our company, logoiconix, and the ***.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Logo Iconix I recently hired this company, Logo Iconix, to redesign my company logo

I recently hired this company, Logo Iconix, to redesign my company logo. After a short convo with the sales rep, Steven Smith, he started pressuring me to let them redesign my website too. After almost an hour, I finally convinced him to focus only on the logo. But after another hour, I realized I wouldn't be satisfied with anything they provided, so I asked for a refund. According to their Terms and Conditions, if you request a refund before receiving any concepts, you should get a 90% refund. However, their website claims a 100% money-back guarantee if you're not 100% satisfied. The problem is their tricky refund policy. The first line says you get a 90% refund before goods are delivered. The second line says you get a 66% refund if you request within 48 hours. Even though I asked for a refund within 2 hours, way before any goods were delivered (they take 48-72 hours to deliver), and even before my bank finished processing the purchase, the company insists I'm only eligible for a 66% refund. And to make matters worse, they still haven't issued a refund. Instead, they keep going back and forth with me via email. This tactic buys them time, as the longer they delay, the less they have to refund. So far, I've wasted over 6 hours dealing with them, time that could have been spent on my own company.

Logo Iconix Customer Reviews Overview

Logo Iconix is a reputable online platform that offers high-quality logo design services to businesses of all sizes. With a user-friendly interface and a team of talented designers, Logo Iconix has gained a positive reputation among its clients.

One of the standout features of Logo Iconix is its ability to deliver unique and creative logo designs that effectively represent a company's brand identity. The designers at Logo Iconix are highly skilled and experienced, ensuring that each logo is tailored to meet the specific requirements and preferences of the client.

Clients have praised Logo Iconix for its excellent customer service. The platform provides prompt and efficient support, ensuring that clients' queries and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. This level of responsiveness has contributed to the overall positive experience of working with Logo Iconix.

Another aspect that sets Logo Iconix apart is its affordability. The platform offers competitive pricing packages that cater to different budgetary needs. Clients have expressed satisfaction with the value they receive for their investment, as Logo Iconix delivers high-quality logos at reasonable prices.

Logo Iconix also stands out for its quick turnaround time. The platform understands the importance of timely delivery, and its designers work efficiently to provide clients with their logo designs within the specified timeframe. This promptness has been appreciated by clients who value efficiency and reliability.

Overall, Logo Iconix has garnered positive reviews for its exceptional logo design services. With its talented designers, excellent customer service, affordability, and quick turnaround time, Logo Iconix is a reliable choice for businesses looking to create a visually appealing and impactful logo.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Logo Iconix contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Logo Iconix?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Logo Iconix Customer Service. Initial Logo Iconix complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Logo Iconix above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Logo Iconix. Discuss the issues you have had with Logo Iconix and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.