Samsung Mobile Model No:SGH-I600 / mobile wap settings not possible by mobily

mobile no: [protected]
al-khobar

Sub: samsung mobile model no: sgh-i600-problems

Dear sir,

With reference to the above, please note that I have purchased the above model mobile knowing that hsdpa availability and the fancy advertisement of samsung. I also activated 1 gb internet package from the mobily the service provider for mobiles internet at saudi arabia. even after 20 days I was not able to use or able to activate internet through mobily settings. the very purpose of buying samsung mobile with hsdpa is wasted and the money spent for this purchase was an utter waste instead I would have purchased a nokia or any other mobile than samsung which could made me happy.

Another worst thing I want to stress is that the cd provided along with the mobile is not supporting vista. I really wonder how internationally branded samsung companies make such type of technical injustice to their products in this futuristic world technology in the field of communications.

Hence, considering my above complaints with respect to this particular above mentioned model (samsung model sgh-i600), please arrange to send the related soft wares so that what ever it is meant could be useful as per specifications especially the internet and confirm your statement as advertised for ultra messaging

I appreciate your early reply.

Regards,