Samsung LCD 32& HDTV / major tv problems!
We paid $1200.00 for this tv at the end of december 2006. The screen went completely black the beginning of june 2007. Called for service, it was a week before anyone could come out to look at it. Once the repairman was here, he said the tv was having major problems and would have to go back to his shop for repair. Three weeks later the repairman said he was still waiting for a decision from samsung on whether the part needed was available. At that point the repairman filed a report with samsung saying that the tv should be replaced. I called samsung after giving them the required amount of time they requested to review the report (5 days) , and the executive customer service representative actually had the nerve to tell me, 'well, the part they want to replace is expensive, so our technical people have asked them to try some other fixes. " I reminded him that I had already paid for that part already, along with the rest of the television, and that the repairman had already told me that the set could not be repaired because the part was unavailable. He then agreed to forward the case to the exchange department. Now, seven weeks later, I have to wait for someone to call me and offer to send me the same model, or possibly a 2007 model. When I asked about a refund he was quick to tell me that samsung would not issue a refund, however I could try to get one from the store from which I had purchased the set, even though they are under no obligation to do so.
More Samsung LCD 32& HDTV Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - customer service 
- Samsung - addebiti non autorizzati sulla carta di credito
- Samsung - galaxys9 phone 
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerator ice maker