Samsung India - Microwave Oven / doubtful service
I am not getting desired service from samsung dehradun service centre. My microwave oven model: c103fl, bearing product serial no. 01657dby802266t is out of order. I lodged a complaint (9920) to the samsung service centre, dehradun. The service man came, checked the oven and said the pct requires change. Next day he brought a pct in an open box (Not sealed) as it is required for new part. On asking about the genuineness of the product, I was told that they receive the part like this from new delhi. However, the pct never looked like new one. Rather it was already a used one. Even after installing the new one to the oven, it did not worked. I was told that the replaced part is not ok and he will repair the oven the next day.
Total charges I was suppose to pay was pct charges rs.2392+ vat rs 299+ services rs 281 = rs rs 2972. I have doubt about the parts supplied by the service centre. How can a customer be satisfied when sincerity of the services is in doubt?
More Samsung India - Microwave Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - customer service 
- Samsung - addebiti non autorizzati sulla carta di credito
- Samsung - galaxys9 phone 
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerator ice maker
- Samsung C&T - delay sales department algeria