Samsung Electronics / refrigerator and dishwasher

I have never been treated as I have been treated by customer service, the third party repair service and Samsung in general. I paid for an extended warranty although my appliances were less then a year (refrigerator, dishwasher, electric range and microwave) old however I received the run a round from Samsung, the Samsung person (Cornelius) wanted me to make certain troubleshooting steps, which I refused to do because it involved taking a portion of the ice maker apart which I felt was the job of Samsung, not myself, after practically arguing with the Samsung associate, I was able to receive two work order tickets for a repair. This morning while in the shower a representative from the third party repair center called, obviously I was unable to answer the phone however I called as soon as I got out of the shower, no answer and three subsequent calls with the same result, I called Samsung, spoke to a discourteous representative who curtly said the center is closed on Friday??
So, with all that said, I feel Samsung was a poor choice for me to make when purchasing my appliances and for paying for an extended warranty. Samsung is not what I thought they were and hope that other consumers can read this before making a Samsung purchase.

Philip Callas