Samsung Electronics / oled tv - q9fn

1 United States

Purchased Samsung qled tv - q9fn series around 8 months for $8000. 3 weeks back we encountered multiple vertical and horizontal lines on the screen, Called samsung support and explained them the issue. a ticket was created and someone named Robert (cell [protected]) from ussi was asked to look into it. Robert requested pictures of the issue, Sent multiple pictures of defects to him and immediately he confirmed that this issue is covered under warranty, parts will be ordered and technician will be sent over to get it fixed.

Robert's txt - "Sorry, pictures received, was on another phone call. All set though, no damage. From here we assign a tech and ship them the parts once assigned. I generally advise 3 to 5 days on parts delivery and then tech will call to schedule"

After 3 weeks the tech, Jason (cell [protected]) shows up at the house with a replacement panel. He mentions that again needs an approval to get the issue fixed, inspite of me telling him that robert has already approved it over txt messages. Whoever the tech called, decline to approve the replacement and gave me a quote of $4000 to fix the screen and even if i want to pay for it right now, it will take another week for them to create a ticket in their system, get another tech scheduled to come over at my house at later date. Avoid samsung at all cost! I'm stuck with $8k tv

Mi