Samsung / dishwasher

1 NJ, United States

Samsung support usa east) - horrible support and very unpleasant experience. I was getting a call from michelle located in nj about broken (Samsung was not able to fix their product) her phone number is: [protected]. I was pushed extremely hard to get a refund and not a exchange unit. The problem is: 12 month ago i bough a brand new dishwasher. In 4 months it got broken. Technician came twice to fix it and finally did a job (I had to take two days off of my job). In a few month it got broken again. Now technician came again twice and fixed the unit (I had to take again two days off of my work). And finally last december unit got broken again. But here when ugly things started to pop up. Unit flooded my entire kitchen floor and base cabinets were just destroyed. Now i have no working dishwasher nor kitchen to use. Technician came again and "fixed it". I started a cycle upon his departure and here you go...The dishwasher flooded kitchen again, but now heater and a few outlets were damaged and water all over the floor. I have called samsung a filed two ticket for damage and repair of dishwasher but now i requested replace of it. Samsung seemed to agree to replace it. In two week i had no word from them. I decided to call and find out what is going on. I was shocked big times.They said that they are going to buy back the unit because there is no replacement because this model was discontinued (Because of known problems with other customers) however they have similar unit but a different model, literally one letter difference. So, in other words the "old" model became a "new" model with fixes. Anyway, i requested to replace to that one because the dishwasher should be good as it is and should have the same functionality. Samsung seemed to agree however in two week no word back again. I started to call almost every day. They put me in a loop, what a shame. Anyways almost two months i have no word back, nor dishwasher replaced nor kitchen fixed. Such a great support samsung and shame on you. I decided to return all samsung appliances back to them and will be using different brand. So, i would not recommend samsung even to my enemies, never ever buy samsung!

Re