Samsung / blu-ray 3d player
My Blu-ray started showing FAN NG and then switches itself off. I took it to the Samsung branch in Springfield park Durban. They "repaired" it and had it for about 3 weeks.
I fetched it and when I plugged it in it wasn't even 4-5 hours and it was doing the same thing. Showing FAN NG and switched off again. This happened a couple of time so I unplugged it and took it back. They had it for another 3 weeks and when I fetched it yesterday and plugged it in today and it is still doing the same thing. I took a picture which I will attach.
This unit is still in its warranty period.
What can I do to get my unit fixed?
Will Samsung let me drive back and forth for the rest of my life?
Who can I contact that can help me solve this problem?
I really hope there is someone who can help me with this.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5