Salvation Army / harassment/discrimination
I have been being harassed and bullied by the director of the local Salvation Army her name is Kathy, she refused to give her last name at the time of the incident, as I sat in her office to discuss my current situation she became snide and vicious with no apparent reasoning behind her attitude and began laughing in my face before we had even began a conversation. I immediately removed myself from her presence, went downstairs to where there was a community gathering and food was being served. She then appeared and began gossiping about me shouting my personal information in a public setting and berating me whilst I stood by I then approached her and stated that she should not be mocking me or spouting my name about as if she we a child. Her husband then intervened and asked me not to speak to his wife I apologized to him abruptly and made him aware of my circumstances. I was then escorted from the building as I was she threatened me further with expulsion from the facility, as I sat outside I was approached by another woman named Ms. Billie who then went on to tell me further stories of the directors abuse and misuse of the Salvation Army facility and it's inhabitants. I responded with no surprise to the fact that she stated her to be a vindictive self serving non-religious person based on her previous experiences. It is my sincerest belief that this woman should not be allowed to maintain her position as an authoritative figure when she cannot maintain a calm and reasonable demeanor.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee