Sally Beauty Supply / could not return hairpiece that clerk said matched my hair
I asked the clerk for a mirror to see if the hairpiece matched my hair. She handed me a mirror not much bigger than a postage stamp. I could not really see it so I asked her if it matched, she said it did. I took it home and held it in front of my hair at the mirror, not even close!!! I bought it at closing time on a saturday, I attempted to return in when they opened the next day and they told me they do not allow refunds on hairpieces because they couldn't tell if I had worn it or not. Give me a break it had this really big tag attached. I will never buy anything from sally beauty supply again!!! They just wanna take your money and apparently don't care about keeping their customers.
More Sally Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - profiling 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty Supply - management
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee
- Sally Beauty Supply - poor customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - manager of live oak fl store
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service from a so called manager named “erin” at 1836 e. ridge pike #112 royersford, pa. 19468 store!