Sally Beauty / cashiers
I made a hair dye purchase on my debit card. I swiped my card, entered my pin and the card machine said approved. The girl behind the counter claimed the system had a glitch and it didn't process. She told me to get my product I would have to swipe my card again. She said if it duplicated the charge I could come back and they would refund my money. I went ahead and swiped again, entered my pin again, received my product and went out to my car. I checked my mobile banking app, and sure enough, I was charged twice for my purchase. I immediately went back into the store and showed them the duplicate charges, expecting a refund on the spot. I was told "to bad, there was nothing they could do for me, I would have to file a complaint with my bank", which I did. Your people are inadequately trained and extremely rude. I'll find somewhere else to make my purchases in the future. I may only represent the loss of one customer but imagine how many more there actually are.
Store #10007, Ellsworth Loop, Queen Creek, AZ.
March 20, 2017 at 4:53PM
More Sally Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - profiling 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty - customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - service - racism
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee behavior 
- Sally Beauty - manager of albemarle nc location
- Sally Beauty - not happy