Sally Beauty

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

cashiers

I made a hair dye purchase on my debit card. I swiped my card, entered my pin and the card machine said approved. The girl behind the counter claimed the system had a glitch and it didn't process. She told me to get my product I would have to swipe my card again. She said if it duplicated the charge I could come back and they would refund my money. I went ahead and swiped again, entered my pin again, received my product and went out to my car. I checked my mobile banking app, and sure enough, I was charged twice for my purchase. I immediately went back into the store and showed them the duplicate charges, expecting a refund on the spot. I was told "to bad, there was nothing they could do for me, I would have to file a complaint with my bank", which I did. Your people are inadequately trained and extremely rude. I'll find somewhere else to make my purchases in the future. I may only represent the loss of one customer but imagine how many more there actually are.

Store #10007, Ellsworth Loop, Queen Creek, AZ.
March 20, 2017 at 4:53PM
Cheryl Q.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree