Sallie Mae / Stop stalling & let me pay!

April 06, i tried to medically defer pmnts, smf said no, another co tried to take over loan, smf said no. In june 2007 i tried to pay off loan, smf mailed my ck back to me- no reason, i called, customer 'lack of' service said "your info does not match any accts here" i tried to pay via internet, my pmnts keep getting reversed, smf said my bank can not locate this acct, my bank says acct fine, smf has the wrong bank to the wrong route number- i told them ! They wont take a credit card they have stalled me for answers for over a year ! Now i have 3000.00 in late fees, all i want to do is pay off my loan ! I have documentation of all of this, therefore, smf may not sue me for this posting !

Va

Comments

26th of Dec, 2007

This is true. Tonight, I just received a phone call - AT 9:00PM!

COME ON. I immediately asked for the time when I picked up the phone and they confirmed, "9:00pm."

Then, after I tell them I'm going to record the conversation, the supervisor said that she isnt giving her permission to let me record. Guess what? YOU CALLED ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! I CAN RECORD YOU!

At this point I'm considering legal advice. This is rediculous.

You can reach me at mikemuyo at yahoo.com

I could hear yelling in the background, as if somebody was loosing their temper to get somebody to pay up.

• Sh
      17th of May, 2008

These ### give themselves away...
    Next time you pick up, put the phone on speaker .
    Don't bother telling them - if they're too stupid to realize they are being heard by 3rd parties - all the better..
    Have someone within hearing distance do the recording.
    What "law" are they going to get "John Doe" for recording the truth? Are they going to come after you because you let someone else listen in?? Believe me they'll be too busy covering their butts when your recording hits the media (ooh yootube~~).. If Dateline and 60 Minutes can do it so can you..
    It's about time these criminals get uncovered!