Sahalie Reward Programunauthorized charge to credit card for rewards program

Like others, I have also been a victim of Sahalie's unauthorized use of credit card information and registration for a rewards program. I just called Sahalie and they gave me the run-around about the issue and kept telling me to call the vendor, Encore Marketing. This is a despicable practice and Sahalie should be ashamed. The fact this happens once is bad enough, but they are allowing this to happen over and over. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, my state attorney general's office and with my credit card company. This is shameful and Sahalie needs to be fined for doing this.

Th

Comments

• Fe
      Jan 27, 2011

I agree! We some how became victims of Sahalie's unauthorized use of credit card information and registration for a rewards program also. We never signed up for it. We've been satisfied customers of Sahalie for years, even when they were known as Early Winters. We called their customer service and after being transfered to numerous phone rep's we spoke to someone who agreed to give us a one year refund. We'll never shop with them again!