Sahalievip plus scam

I placed an order with sahalie in dec 2012 and was signed up for their VIP PLUS program through placing the order. I wasn't aware of signing up for anything and wax charged $14.97 a month since that date. My husband never questioned the charges because he assumed I authorized these charges. When I found out about this problem, I called sahalie, I was given a separate number to call and cancel the service. I was connected to "Shaday" when I called the number and she told me that I was signed up for the program when I used a promo code for 15 percent off my order...still don't remember that. She said they had a strict "no refund policy", but would see what she could do to help. It sounded like she was reading from a script. She put me on hold and came back with an offer to refund all changes up till jan. 2013. She continued with her speech and when I tried to explain why this program wasn't questioned or cancelled I was disconnected. I will never order from this shady company again. Buyer beware!!!

Marsha Jacobs Nov 19, 2016

Sahalie: Who knew??? 14.97 charge every month??? I call and they tell you that in some packet of information they send has this infomation in it. Oh please, that is a SLIMY business practice. . POST IT ONLINE where people are ordering, make it clear. Clearly so many people are complaining about this, it's a scuzzy practice. I liked their stuff and they lost a customer. Then when I called the support person was like, Yes, mam they will take care of it, so it is totally normal for people to call complaining, but they figure a large percentage of people have no idea and they just continue charging. UGH. Then, they can't FIND my account to cancel it. Seems like the billing office finds my account just fine every month. SO disgusted.

• Pm
    pmckee33 Feb 11, 2015

I too was sucked into this scam by clicking on some discount code when purchasing an item. I don't remember seeing anything that explained I would be charged monthly. I actually called Sahalie customer service after cancelling this to complain about this practice and they were very firm and said that they clearly tell people that there is a monthly charge and that if I was guilty of not reading carefully all of the "fine print" than so sad. I'll never buy another thing from this company.

• Sh
    Shauna O. Feb 06, 2015

This is definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing offer. I am boycotting Sahalie and encourage others to do the same.

• Jc
    JCPrescott Jun 23, 2014

I, too, have been involved in this VIP Plus thing; ordered a top (that was supposed to be in stock, but I haven't received yet) and then got a bunch of info in the mail about this program. I thought it was connected to the "Rewards" program! When I read the fine print that I would be charged each month (after 30 days "free"), I called the number in the accompanying letter to cancel. They were cooperative; but you have to wonder about a company that seems to be very good at taking advantage of customers like this. I love the clothes, but I'm not crazy about their practices.

angehughes May 27, 2011

unauthorized amount taken from my credit card every month for 6 months - NEVER gave permission for this

• Ca
    Cassie 1928 Jan 14, 2011

This company, Sahalie, offers Norm Thomson Rewards menberships which bills your credit card monthly for membership fees which, due to the structure of their web site one would not realize you were authorizing. If dealing with either, scan your CC statements for membership charges if in fact you do not want the membership or did not realize you had "signed up" for it.

• Hc
    HC from LA Sep 01, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FROM SAHALIE.
    THEY SHIP BAD QUALITY CLOTHING.
    THEY LIE AND DEDUCT CHARGES FROM YOUR CREDITCARD THAT HAVE NOT BEEN AUTHORIZED.
    WHO DOES THAT?
    THEY WILL GO DOWN...

• Kl
    Klooner Jul 05, 2010

Be sure to watch your credit card charges. They will process your order, and then add a seperate $1.95 charge to your credit card after each order for thier "rewards" program, which is simply a scam, in my opinion.

• Ki
    kittymouse Apr 16, 2010

How did you finally get your money back?

• Ki
    kittymouse Apr 16, 2010

how did you finally get your money back?

• Lv
    lvinbr Apr 16, 2010

Ordered merchandise in December. In January Sahalie began charging my credit card $14.95 every month for a "Rewards Program." Apparently, when you place an online order, there is a box you must "uncheck" or you will be automatically enrolled in this bogus program Finally resolved with a complete refund but not easy. Big hassle. I will NEVER order from this company again. FRAUD!!!

• Bi
    Bill Mar 09, 2009

I was enrolled in Complete Home. A complete mystry. Never heard of them before. Just called to cancel my membership ($129.99 annual fee) and ask questions. Turns our I was enrolled by Norm Thompson owner of Sahalie. They need to be put out of business.

• Di
    Disappointed Jan 06, 2009

I've had the same horrible experience as others who have complained here. God willing, they will soon be out of business soon - they certainly deserve to be.